Fabisch Law, L.L.C. 401-324-9344Fabisch Law, L.L.C. attorneys are focused on providing excellent bankruptcy, estate planning, and appellate litigation services throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- An Introduction to Special Education Law: Back to School Series – Eligibility and Evaluation
- Five Tips for Providing for Children With Disabilities
- Fabisch Law, L.L.C. is proud to announce that it is a corporate supporter for the 8th Annual Family Voices/Rhode Island Parent Information Network Family/Professionals Partnerships Conference
- Wrights Law Special Education Law “Boot Camp” Seminar
- Mediation in Special Education Matters
Category Archives: Strategies
The Massachusetts Bureau of Special Education Appeals (“BSEA”) has a mediation program that it runs concurrently with its formal hearing process. Mediation is a form of ADR or alternative dispute resolution. A pamphlet issued by BSEA does a great job … Continue reading