The Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ Executive Office of Health and Human Services has published a useful introductory glossary of terms and phrases helpful to know for those faced with advocating for their child’s right to a free appropriate public education.
Fabisch Law, L.L.C. 401-324-9344Fabisch Law, L.L.C. attorneys are focused on providing excellent bankruptcy, estate planning, and appellate litigation services throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- An Introduction to Special Education Law: Back to School Series – Eligibility and Evaluation
- Five Tips for Providing for Children With Disabilities
- Fabisch Law, L.L.C. is proud to announce that it is a corporate supporter for the 8th Annual Family Voices/Rhode Island Parent Information Network Family/Professionals Partnerships Conference
- Wrights Law Special Education Law “Boot Camp” Seminar
- Mediation in Special Education Matters